Hardy Corporate Finance advises clients seeking to make acquisitions, sell their existing business or raise capital.
We provide the following corporate finance advisory and transaction support services for:
- Acquisitions, mergers and disposals
- Management buy-outs & buy-ins
- Business plans
- Due diligence
- Debt and equity-based fund raising
- Business valuations
- Exit strategies and business grooming
- Strategic financial & structuring advice
We have top-level contacts with funding institutions, including banks, asset finance providers, venture capitalists and private equity funds.
Our philosophy is one of straight talking and 'no surprises', and we offer total commitment to a small number of clients. Above all we want to achieve the best result for our clients and we enjoy doing deals!
Why choose Hardy Corporate Finance?
You will benefit from:
- The team here is entrepreneurial and driven, with a 'can do' attitude
- Specialise in small and medium sized companies and therefore understand your needs
- Full Project Management
- Young, talented and hungry team
- Relationship driven- Partner and Manager led
- Effective deal structuring
- Commercial and thorough due diligence investigations
- Wide-ranging contacts among the banking, legal and private equity communities
Require more information?
If you would like more information or would like to ask us a question then call us in our Hyde office on 0161 366 9299.